Wednesday, September 20, 2023

September 2023 Bunco Hosted by Dawn

September was a night of firsts!

First time playing Bunco at Dawn's beautiful new home!

First time I got a flat tire doing 80 MPH on the interstate from Boise to Mountain Home. I think I hit a tool, an instrument, a monkey wrench, who knows, but whatever it was punctured a big hole in my right rear tire. 

First time I was towed to Costco for two new tires.  Shout-out to Toni for reminding me to call Rob at Shorty's Towing who towed us to Costco in Boise where I bought the tires.  Rob was our hero - AKA - Highway Hooker!

First time Rose and I dined at Costco together waiting for the tires to be replaced.  Oh, how we missed Dawn's spaghetti bake!

Rose and I escaped serious injury....no wreck thank goodness, but we missed a night of fun with the girls. 

Lisa is hosting on October 18, and asks that we wear our favorite Halloween costumes! 

Most Buncos: Dorene
Most Wins: Toni R
Last Bunco: Lorretta
Most Snake Eyes: Toni H
Most Trips: Tammy H
Most Losses: Krisann




No comments: