Wednesday, April 20, 2022

April 2022 Bunco Hosted by Dorene

A big official welcome to Sandy who has joined our Bunco group!  We have 14 members now, and with absences every now and then, having 14 players hopefully will give us full tables.  We had two ghosts just last night, and missed Fran, Kris, Toni, and Dawn.  

Congratulations to Lisa for her recognition from KTVB for being an innovative educator!  Lisa was also selected as State VFW and National VFW teacher of the year!  Proud of you, Lisa!

KTVB Innovative Teacher - Lisa Russell

I miss taking our monthly pictures with my camera.  When I use my iPhone to take our 'timed' picture, the picture is blurring, not crisp like when someone takes the actual picture using the phone, or my old Canon camera.  One bright spot is blurry means wrinkles aren't as noticeable.  😉

Winners
Most Buncos - Vicky
Most Wins - I forgot to write this down, call me forgetful 
Last Bunco: Toni R
Most Snake Eyes - Tammy B
Most Trips - Dorene
Most Losses - Lisa
50/50 - Rose

On Deck -
May 18 6:30p at Bonnie's
Jun 25 Saturday - 5:00p at Vicky's in Boise / Summer Solstice Party


#buncobabes
#bunconight
#mountainhomebunco

No comments: