Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June 2020 Bunco - Zoom Fail!

Really, REALLY, worked hard to connect our team via Zoom this month.  I purchased the paid Zoom subscription so we would not have to be limited with their 40 minute time limited.  I had my laptop open, my iPad, my iPhone, and was only able to connect with Toni R.  Too many meeting codes and passwords.  About 30 minutes into the failure to communicate, I had a brilliant idea and connected using Facebook Video Messenger and was able to video chat with Toni R and Lisa.  That worked SO easy and it wasn't pre-planned or pre-scheduled - just something my little pea brain thought of at 730 pm.  Amazing how something I put a lot of thought into bombed, and something I winged at the last minute WORKED!

Next Wednesday, if everyone is available, I will start a video chat using FB Messenger.  I have created a FB Group and invited each of you to join this group.  I'll start the call just before 7 on June 24 for those that are available and can join us.   

Have a fabulous week, and happy Summer Solstice!  



No comments: